The EWOB Campground
- Open from WEDNESDAY, MAY 17, 6:00 pm till SUNDAY morning, MAY 21, at 10:00 am.
- Due to local law no glass is allowed on the entire campsite. So no glassware, but also no glass bottles for beer, wine or other spirits.
- The EWOB campground is not a commercial campsite, so don't expect the same quality.
- Limited electricity is available, but not guaranteed.
- Showers and toilets are available in the camping area next to the main building.
- Jamming outside is allowed until 01:00 am.
- Campsite tickets must be purchased (see admission page).
- No reservations are necessary.
Showers and toilets
Large grass field for tents only and parking lot (hard surface) for campers, caravans and trailers.
1 kilometre from venue, fenced.