THE EWOB CAMPGROUND:
- Open from WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 6:00 pm till SUNDAY morning, MAY 29, at 10:00 a.m.
- Due to local law no glass is allowed on entire campsite. So no glassware, but also no glass bottles for beer, wine or other spirits.
- The EWOB campground is not a commercial campsite, so dont expect the same quality.
- Limited electricity is available, but not guaranteed.
- Showers and toilets are available in the camping area next to the main building.
- Jamming outside is allowed until 01.00 a.m.
- Campsite tickets must be purchased. (see admission page)
- No reservations are necessary
Showers and toilets
Large grass field for Tents only and Parking lot (hard surface) for Campers, caravans and trailers
1 kilometre from venue, fenced